Help Needed to contact Senator/Congressmen-- talked to IIO today.

NSC485Waiter

Registered Users (C)
I called an NSC IIO today around 11AM. The Guy repeated me "Your Case is still Pending SIR" for my three diffrent questions. it\'s frustating.

Is anybody Contacted a Senator/Congressmen for I485 purpose and
succeeded. if so Please post the info.(I know that I saw many postings long ago.). Thanks in advance.

Case details: LIN-00-271-5XXXX (ND:09/29/00, EB2, INDIA)

No Title

Yes, I called the Senator Office om Nov 9th.
INS replied to their inquiry on Nov 16th saying the case is with the officer (ha, ha -- same happened to my friend few months back, they probably took it off the shelf only after the inquiry.
I was told to wait another 3 weeks, and if nothing happens, call senator\'s office again.
Your RD/ND justifies senator\'s intervention -- go for it!

Mine: rd 10/2/00 nd 11/1/00 still waiting

Me too..

I\'m from chicago area and still waiting..RD 8/24/00 ND 9/12/00
Have sent query to lawyer but no reply so far. Next step is contacting local senator.. Radek can you tell how did you go about contacting local senator. Is there any standard letter..

I got the same answer.

I called INS couple of weeks back and got the same answer: "Your case is still pending". Contacted Congressman\'s office and they were told the same thing. I don\'t know what is the next step.
RD 9/18
ND 9/27

how to contact the senator

Call the senator in your district, you can find the phone on the web. Don’t call Washington, just your local number.
I just called the office, described the situation: NSC claims it takes 330-360 days, my case was pending for more than 400. Asked for help.
Much to my surprise I was told they\'d call me back on Tue - Wed (Monday was Veteran Day, I called on Friday).
I hadn\'t heard anything ‘til next Friday, so I called again myself, and heard that INS just sent them an email on that day saying the case was with IIO.
Good luck.
PS
Today, after 2 weeks the message changed, but I’ve no idea what it means. Check for my other postings.

Thanks Radek !!!

I am planning to contact the Senator. NSC is simply working on
no rules. Thanks for your information.

No Title

I have no clue where my file is. They are processing Dec cases
but when you ask that, they got some stupid answer like :
based on shifting priorities, workload... blah.. blah.. blah...