HElp help help HELP

Seymur651

Registered Users (C)
Hi i want to know.Can i get student visa to UK after removal from USA?Will there be any problems?

So what does it mean?I am not gona have any problems in getting student visa to UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my history.I came to USA on september 2011.Before theta i was in US 2 times so it was my 3rd time.I came with F1 visa.And the visa sponsor was Strayer University.When i came i decided to transfer out from there to another language school cause language lessons there were too expensive.I talked to the campus director there and he told me that ok you can transfer out no problem and gave the fax number and told me to send documents for tansfer to that fax number.Afet 1 day i sent documents.I thought that they received it but after 5 days they told me that they didn't receive anything,but the fax result was ok which means that they received that.I sent it 2nd 3rd time
but again they told me that no we didn't receive anything.Finally i took all documents and went there and gave all documents to them in person.They looked through the system to check if i am out of status or not,and they told me that ok you are not out of status we are gona transfer you out immediately.After 3 days i was in shock.Strayer university terminated my visa!I was like why?why they did it.Anyway they told me that no they are not goon fix it.i have to come back to my home country.I stayed a few month like 3 month more then i decided to come back home.I bought the airline ticket back to my country.Before coming back i went to Niagara falls with my friends to see how it looks like in winter.On our way there GPS took us to Canada borders.We did a you turn to come back but there US borders stopped us.And they saw that i am out of status.They put me in jail after 3 days i paid the bond and went out.And left the country before the court date.When i came back i sent a letter saying that i came back i am in my country to ICE!But then i heard that judge ordered removal

And i didn't know any rules there thats why i came back to my country!I didn't know that leaving country before the court date is deportation.Now i got admission from a good university with good reputation in UK.And i want to continue my master education there.

Last edited by a moderator:
But i didnt have any criminal records in USA.I stayed there only 5 months.If i will not write in my visa application to UK that i was deported will they find it for sure?