Help... EB2 Qualification and AD

chandraM

Registered Users (C)
Hi

1. I have a Master degreee in Electronics from Indian university
with 8 + years of experience in IT and a 2years PGDCA from reputed
institute from India(before i got my master degree)
am I eligible for EB2. any tips.

2. Which suites the best EB2/ EB3 in this case.

3. what is the time frame for processing PERM for Vergenia located employer.
under EB2
4. Is there a website to know this status.

Employer Advertisement looks as follows would there be any issue
for the qualification

"Senior Software Engineers
Several sr. software engineer positions available for qualified candidates having MS and relevant work experience. Work with Java.................."

Thanks in Advance

Chand

1. Yes, surely EB2 as the position reqs include MS, make sure to check foreign equivalent acceptable in form eta 9089.

2. EB2

3. Timeframe for pre-PERM process would be 3-5 months, after you apply it can take from a day to several months before you get any decision regardless of EB3/EB2.

4. The Status???? I don't understand your question but there is a whole lot of information in this forum and at the following Govt website and several other websites.
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/

Hi gdhiren,
Thanks for reply and the info

1. Have a question as in the Job AD from my employer word "Equivalent" is not mentioned , is it required to get my qualifying degree evaluation done for US equivalence ?

3. Can you pl point me to the location where we can check the equivilance degrees under EB2 (for my case) and where to get this evaluation done if required ?

Thanks in Advance
Chand

chandraM said:
Hi gdhiren,
Thanks for reply and the info

1. Have a question as in the Job AD from my employer word "Equivalent" is not mentioned , is it required to get my qualifying degree evaluation done for US equivalence ?

3. Can you pl point me to the location where we can check the equivilance degrees under EB2 (for my case) and where to get this evaluation done if required ?

Thanks in Advance
Chand

Any foreign degree evaluation to US equivalent is generally needed, there are many evaluators which charges a few hundred bucks for education evaluation, you can find it in Google. I suggest you to check your H1B petition if you are on H1B, The peition should have such evaluation which your employer should have got done before filing your H1B, which will be valid for PERM purpose and anytime in future.