• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

[Help] DV 2005 Cutover number

Originally posted by wishmaster
Can anyone here explain cutover number ???
What is the quota for DV 2005 Asia/Taiwan???

Hi , The cut-off number is shown on USBCI visa bulletin every month report. For DV-2005 The allocation cut-off no. will start show on Oct. 2004 visa bulletin. If your lottery rank number in your notice letter is below on visa bulletin cut-off no. in your region that mean you immigration visa (quota) is available for you and you will receive notice of interview to consulate or your AOS will approval.
:)

Yes

Ziri,
DV-20005's not out yet but DV-2005 is :) KCC has started notifying winners for DV-2005. So far, Oceania, South America and Africa have had winners. I don't think AS and EU have been notified yet. I think they started sending the NLs in the last week of March. Check the following website:

http://www.jammnet.com/dvtalk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

As for me, I have applied from AF and so far no luck. Looks like I'm screwed this year too. Good luck.

Europe

Apparently, Europe is not out yet. I keep all of my fingers crossed. That would be soooooooo great to win....

Re: Europe

Originally posted by Tucxie75
Apparently, Europe is not out yet. I keep all of my fingers crossed. That would be soooooooo great to win....

feel the same way...hopefully, they will send out NL for asian winners soon...I heard KCC started sending out them from May...

Lucky you!!! Congrats!!! Which state did you receive in?
I am waiting for this too....

BTW, I saw your post on eskimo...

Just got selected!
My case number is 32xxx? Sounds bad huh? Should I bother to send the applications or not?

I would definitely send it back. This is worth 2 pictures and a stamp, believe me. You never know what's going to happen.
So you should do so. Just for the sake of not having to wonder what would have happened if you had tried.

wishmaster said:
Can anyone here explain cutover number ???
What is the quota for DV 2005 Asia/Taiwan???

Dv 2005 cutoff number is not known until october 1, 2004 when Dept. of state will start issuing visa for DV 2005 winners.Every month cutoff numbers are issued for all the countries eligible.you can look that in state dept. visa bulettin.The DV 2005 visa will be issued from october 1, 2004 through 30th September 2005.

Any winner from Serbia and Montenegro???

Any winner from Serbia and Montenegro???
If so please reply.