HELP: Approval notice not mailed even after 16days of 485 Approval? Why?

sns_luck

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Did anyone who got approved around December 24th 2003 get the approval notice?

My case was approved on Dec 24th 2003 and still haven't received the approval notice.

I tried calling BCIS few days back and got the response, if 14 days have passed,then call.

Today i spoke to an IIO after 16 days have passed, and now they tell me to wait till 30 days have passed, then i should check them.

As per the system, the IIO says case has been approved, but approval notice has not been mailed. He did not have an answer why it has not been mailed so far, just that the systems says not mailed. Sounds strange to me.

He told me he did not have any personal information on my case and cud not help any further.

Actually i had changed my address on the phone just 2 days (did not send AR-11) before my case got approved, cud that be the reason for not mailing the approval notice.

Is it that they are waiting for me to send completed AR-11 before they send out approval notice, i highly doubt that...

Even If thats the case, i wud still think my attorney shud receive the approval notice...

any such experiences with anyone, pls help.
All Gurus, ar888, pingpong, please suggest...

feeling so close yet so far....

Last edited by a moderator:
With holidays etc a few days of delays are to be expected. No need to be so alarmed. BICS after all never (never as in never)- keeps to to its promises/schedules.
HTH