Help add dependent to I130

testboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi i am PR filed to sponsor my wife Aug 2008 still waiting for processing. I only received the receipt saying they receive my application.

anyways a couple of things change since applying. First we got a baby. she is 1 year now but i did not notify the USCIS cause i wanot sure if if i need to. Anyways I told but my family i should notify uscis. The thing i don't know how to do it. I call the call center but the ans i got was not really in my interest. they told me a bunch of crap that i dont even understand it. they say i need to file a new I130 for the baby, it does not make sense to add her cause i might have to wait longer blablabal. anyways anyone here can assist me please.

second. i sponsor wife from my home country, Guyana. however she and baby got PR for Canada, i sponsor them too for Canada. I have residence too. They got they PR in less that a year, far better processing conpare to the US. Should I change the address for my wife appliaction or just leave it for now. I am thinking changing the address might just slow the process more. Please i appriciate ur inputs.

Thanks

A

anyways a couple of things change since applying. First we got a baby. she is 1 year now but i did not notify the USCIS cause i wanot sure if if i need to.

You don't. When the PD becomes current you file another DS230 for the child.

I call the call center but the ans i got was not really in my interest. they told me a bunch of crap that i dont even understand it. they say i need to file a new I130 for the baby, it does not make sense to add her cause i might have to wait longer blablabal. anyways anyone here can assist me please.

The people answering the phones are useless. Don't ask them important questions.