hellp

simongsi

can any one help me am looking in to moving to the usa as my girlfriend lives there have had no luke at all trying to fined out where to start letalone what visa i need any help would be good

If you plan to marry her in the near future then there are special visas available that allow you to come over as a fiance and later marry within a couple of months.
If you're not ready for the big step then you need to arrange for your own visa. You will need to find a way to stay legally in the US either through studies or work. For studies you need to apply for a so-called F1 visa. Short term interns can be done using J1 visas. For work you need to find a sponsoring company that can apply for an H1 visa. All these visas are temporary. Eventually you need to change your status to immigrant either through marriage or work.
As you see many options. I suggest you read a bit more about it and maybe take time to think about what you really want. At some point you probably need to hire an immigration attorney, even if its only for some advice.