• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Health Insurance

Mijoro

Have you looked at health care options? Considering we will all be in the same boat initially I was wondering what recommendations people had in relation to affordable health care once you move to the states.

Thats great but the industry I am going into I will have to apply once I get there, so I will be happy to purchase my own health insurance prior to going over. I am sure that some of the other selectees will be looking at health insurance as well and was just curious as to who they have chosen or are thinking about using.

Thats great but the industry I am going into I will have to apply once I get there, so I will be happy to purchase my own health insurance prior to going over. I am sure that some of the other selectees will be looking at health insurance as well and was just curious as to who they have chosen or are thinking about using.

The thread below had some interesting things about health insurance.

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...to-go-or-no/page2&highlight=affordable+health