Haven't received Oath Ceremony Notice N. Las Vegas

the exe

The status says "Oath Ceremony notice was mailed". It also said if you don't receive it by Jan, 9 2019 then click the link to resend it.

I click the link but the form number n-445 was not on the list. Just n-400. She went down to the office and they said click the link to make an appointment but the link doesn't let you make appointments.

should i not worry until jan 9?

What do i do?
Thanks

Are you looking on uscis case status page, or myuscis ? It should be available to download off myuscis, but documents usually take a few (business) days to upload after a case status change.

I signed up for myuscis and it said it mailed it out 12 days ago. I didn't see where i could download anything. I have verifies the id yet.

I signed up for myuscis and it said it mailed it out 12 days ago. I didn't see where i could download anything. I have verifies the id yet.

There’s a “documents” tab which has copies of all notices mailed to you.

I don't see anything like that. It just lets me have it sent out again in three weeks. which is too late. I looked at everything and there is no list of forms, i can't make an appointment because it's full. I wish there was a list or schedule at least.

Can someone please tell me what to do to find out how to get a copy for sure. The appointments are full and they take two weeks to respond for a request for another.
Thanks

Last edited:
I tried to take a screen shot. i will later. Yes its that exact website and i did setuip and account and i did enter the case number and it just gave me more detailed status but there is no doc tab and it does ask you to verify id by entering in all your immigration and visa info.
I really do appreciate your help.
Thanks

Untitlesdfgd.png

See the "verify your identity". Maybe i have to do that first. i will also call when there open just to see if it helps.
Thanks

Well I have been waiting since September for my letter to go take my Oath. The immigration officer told me and my attorney that it will be 45 days and 45 days have already passed. I called several times did not through to them. I decide that I am not going to give up, but then I got through to them and the officer on the phone told me that nothing was updated in the system. So if I see the 1st of March and nothing came then inquire online.