Haven't got any response for my Expedite query.

DW2003

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

I sent an expedite query to VSC by fax on 04/29/05 and also sent a letter on 05/10/05. So far I haven't got any response yet. Shall I resend? Usually how long to get a response from VSC?

Thanks

Why do you send through Fax or Mail? Why don't you call them to put in a inquery for you?

It is no help anyway. Once they put in a query, you have to wait 60 day without asking anything, what a way to shut our mouth.

DW2003 said:
Folks:

I sent an expedite query to VSC by fax on 04/29/05 and also sent a letter on 05/10/05. So far I haven't got any response yet. Shall I resend? Usually how long to get a response from VSC?

Thanks

Re:

DW,

I have sent 2 expedite requests, through fax and mail. Haven't gotten a single response. I also did phone query and i do get a response stating that "my case is pending service consideration". I have been getting this since Oct'2004...

gcfarmer said:
DW,

I have sent 2 expedite requests, through fax and mail. Haven't gotten a single response. I also did phone query and i do get a response stating that "my case is pending service consideration". I have been getting this since Oct'2004...

I dont know how fax works, but I had called VSC and initiated an inquiry and after one month my LUD changed and I received a letter with a message that makes me piss off with no information on it that is convincing..

Just wait and watch the game! :( :(