Have you heard about BCS?

shlee1326

Registered Users (C)
I've heard BCS(Background Check System) from my buddy. Believe or not, USCIS is going to centralize all the background check systems including name check to expedite a bunch of backlog. And it starts from Jan.3, 2007. If this is true, we will be happy ???? Still not sure if this is true.. Please post opinions if anyone knows about this well.

Thanks

Thanks.. good info.
--------------------------
EB-2, CSC/TSC
I-140/I-485 concurrent: RD Dec 08, 2005
Transferred to : TSC on 03/29/2006
I-140 approved: May 05, 2006
FP: Mar 19, 2006
EAD Approved: 02/21/06
AP Approved: 01/31/006
I-485 still waiting! LUD: 11/25/06

Fast forward to 2014 and see that USCIS was caught dumping over 250,000 background checks. In other words, they charged the government millions for those background checks they never performed, dumped them and gave the US government an "all-clear" OK clearance for individuals to work in military bases, homeland security, etc.
On the other hand, you have BCS Background Screening who is a small company from Florida (USAbackground.com) that abides by a strict code of ethics, conforms to FCRA compliance and yet does not have any "blank check" government contracts. It sure pays to know people on the higher up.

Fast forward to 2014 and see that USCIS was caught dumping over 250,000 background checks. In other words, they charged the government millions for those background checks they never performed, dumped them and gave the US government an "all-clear" OK clearance for individuals to work in military bases, homeland security, etc.
On the other hand, you have BCS Background Screening who is a small company from Florida (USAbackground.com) that abides by a strict code of ethics, conforms to FCRA compliance and yet does not have any "blank check" government contracts. It sure pays to know people on the higher up.
Updated link