Have to Leave Country if No Pre approved Labor

statusquery

Registered Users (C)
All,

Finally it came down to this. I have to find the Pre approved labor to stay in the country and file I140/485/ead/ap immediately, after discussing with Rajiv Khanna and other intelligent , friendly people on the forum.

Can anyone help me to find Pre Approved Labor, I have a very good project and no problem in Contracts.

My Qualification : MBA + 10 years experience
Skill Set : B2B / EAI / EDI / Integration, Java / J2EE , SAP, Baan, ORACLE, Business Objects Experience.

Please Help on any leads

Sorry if this question is a stupid one. I am new to this. Why do you have to find another labor when your I-485 is pending now?

There is no question is stupid question I found that hard way. My 485 is in "Intent to Deny" State so basically If I don't send them something they will eventually deny my 485.

This is probably the wrong place to post for job inquiries. But with regards to the intent to deny, can't you file a petition to reopen the case? Try to fix the problem that has led to the denial. Unless there is a basic problem with the case, you should be able to appeal.

statusquery said:
All,

Finally it came down to this. I have to find the Pre approved labor to stay in the country and file I140/485/ead/ap immediately, after discussing with Rajiv Khanna and other intelligent , friendly people on the forum.

Can anyone help me to find Pre Approved Labor, I have a very good project and no problem in Contracts.

My Qualification : MBA + 10 years experience
Skill Set : B2B / EAI / EDI / Integration, Java / J2EE , SAP, Baan, ORACLE, Business Objects Experience.

Please Help on any leads

Search in www.sulekha.com

I have seen some pre approved labour listed there.
You may have to pay 5,000+

mygcwaiter100 said:
Although they are listed there. Use them as a last resort. I dont trust these desi consultants...

just my 2 cents....

I fully agree.

I tried to find on sulekha.com , sorry to ask but you have the actual url or the category where you see these kinds of postings.

Thanx

statusquery said:
I tried to find on sulekha.com , sorry to ask but you have the actual url or the category where you see these kinds of postings.

Thanx

Here is one. There were many few weeks back when I searched now it's more who are looking for labor.
You can also ask your friends who is working in desi companies to ask thier company. This is ugly, but if you don't have options then...

http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/clad.aspx?cid=295709

http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/clad.aspx?cid=295942

http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/clad.aspx?cid=295709

Is there a way to find an LC is still pending, I have an LC filed by earlier comapany last I heard was it moved from RIR to Non RIR, . and I have got all the documents from FOIA Officer.

I have th case number, is there a way to find that case is still processing or it;s been withdrawn?.

The reason I'm asking is can I file 7th year Extension based on that pending more that 485

Thanks once again,

I have not run thru this scenario.

I got my first EAD in April 2003 and I have an H1-B valid from till Nov 2003. I worked till AUG and after that I switched To EAD. so I still have some time ?. I know this is not a hope I want to depend, but I'm reviewing all the options.

Please reply,

I just found out the number for ETA with the case number of earlier Labour is still pending and its valid and there is no any withdrawal or any such type and they are still working that's what a representative told me (very courtesous).

So are there any hopes

What are you waiting for?

Apply for 7th year extension immediatly on premium processing. My freind was also in same boat and he took a chance. Even without knowing if the labor was pending or withdrawn, he applied for 7th year extension and got it approved in a weeks time. His H1 was expiring Nov 7, 2004.

He has got H1 extended till Nov 2005. He then got a substitute and has applied for 140/485 a week back.

PS - I am not sure but I can try to help you on substitute labor, if the company had one matching to your qualifications and experience.
To best of my knowledge, they do not charge anything for labor or GC processing. However, they are very particular in giving substitute labor and do it very selectively and need based. I am not sure if they have one at this time and if they would be willing to give it but I can try.

You can mail on my personal account with your contact info.

When I was looking on Sulekha few months back for myself, I found most of them doing it in very unethical way and decided not to fall into their trap.

statusquery said:
Please reply,

I just found out the number for ETA with the case number of earlier Labour is still pending and its valid and there is no any withdrawal or any such type and they are still working that's what a representative told me (very courtesous).

So are there any hopes

I do not have in H1 Status right now, I'm working on EAD. In your friends case he has till Nov 5th 2004.

So, can I file 7th year ever after my H1 6years finished in Nov 2003.

Also, if you can find something on approved labor that would be greate, i'm also sending a private message to you with information

statusquery said:
I do not have in H1 Status right now, I'm working on EAD. In your friends case he has till Nov 5th 2004.

Also, if you can find something on approved labor that would be greate, i'm also sending a private message to you with information

I am not sure but I have read probably on Murthy site that if you are on EAD, you do not have H1 status any more and you have to apply for fresh H1 which is counted against the H1 quota. If that is true, and current H1 quota being over, you may not be able to apply for the extension or fresh H1 at this time. For that reason only, I did not use my EAD ever.

This leaves you probably with The Only option of finding the substitute labor to continue here.

I may be wrong but that is what I have understood of the process.

Unitednations or other experts can probably say more on this.

statusquery said: