Have not seen approvals for May, 2002

tgs

Registered Users (C)
So far, we have seen some approved cases with ND 2002 in Jan, Feb, March, April, even Sept and Nov, seems no any one from May, 2002. If you look at statistics from ImmigrationWatch, the percentage of appoval for May, 2002 is the lowest compared to others from March to July, any comments?

--------------------------
ND: May, 2002.
FP: June, 2003.

Probably because most of the the May guys have not even received FP notices.
RD/ND : may 9/10 2002 No FP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting

FP done in sept but still waiting for approval.

Online Messages says ...
"On October 22, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

yes, i am in the same boat, even we will do the second FP next Friday.

:((

our cases may assigne to an officer who will take usual vacation from May to August.

ND may 09/02

This is my status online

Current Status:

On May 13, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

No FP for JUl 02

No Fp nothing....
in confusion whether to accept an exciting job offer on risky AC21 or wait for gc .....
those recd FP shud consider themselves lucky at least some process is happening in their case ... we dont' no if our application is missing from TSC ....

There are many May, 2002 filers either with FP done or without FP. Seems we are not lucky as a May filer, hopefully I am wrong. But May is a good and beautiful season. :)