Has anyone's I-140 been missing ONLINE since 3 months???

Semi-conc'nt 04

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 has been missing off USCIS' online Tracking system, and also their AVM, since early July.

Has anyone had such an experience? Any suggestions on next course of action would be appreciated.

Cat: EB2/CSC
I-140 RD: Jan. 20, '04
I-485 RD: June 15, '04
AP/EAD AD: July 15, '04
FP: July 22, '04

I can see the status of my I140 on the internet but it is missing for more than three months on the AVM. I called up the 1-800- number for USCIS and talked to customer service rep. She gave me the same status as it is visible on the internet. She could not tell me why the status was not available on the phone system.

Thank you for replying.
My problem is bigger, in that it is just not trackable. I am concerned, since it could mean several situations, incl. a RFE that never reached my employer/Attorney, and that the time for replying has elapsed.
My Attorney is a 'famous' Attorney based in the NE that (also) specializes in giving the run-around!

I am anxious; do you know an e-mail address (at USCIS) that we could write to (especially for the I-140)?

I think you can try calling the customer service at the 1-800 number specified in the receipt. When I talked to them they asked me to check status on the internet as it was visible there. But for you since it is not visible anywhere. They mught be able to help you or direct you as to what to do.

Thanks again for replying.

My employer enquired with USCIS on Aug. 11th, and the Customer Service Rep. discovered the same (missing case) She informed that she would initiate an 'enquiry', and that we could hope to hear within 30 days. However, we never heard (it is now past 45 days!). I wonder whether any response went to the Attorney. I asked my employer to write to my Attorney, but we have not heard from them, since 2 weeks!

My I-140 was put "on hold" -- and it has been missing in the online case status (it reports "temporary error") for over 9 months now!