Has anyone worked with EB5 consultants like WhichEB5 or exclusivevisas?

lonelyplanet

Just started with a the process and am getting a lot of emails from these guys after registering on their website. Are these guys good? trustworthy? Anyone have any input on that?

Here is one EB-5 organization that is trustworthy: http://iiusa.org/ They are strong advocates that work closely with USCIS and try to promote ethical behavior by the EB-5 practitioners and Regional Center.

Friends, I'm Mywebpoint2! This
forum really very Interesting and i Hope that
it will Provide me all Latest Updates Related To
Travel and Tourism, Environment, Fashion, communication, Business, Health,
Web Master, web Hosting, Shopping, Sports etc.

Thanks.

If you want, I can guide you. I’ll be happy to work with you and guide you towards making a successful application to migrate to the US as an EB5 investor.

The initial step will be to pay my fee of $60,000 as your broker and business consultant, along with a power of attorney from the primary applicant authorising me to act on your behalf. I will be using a portion of these fees to pay an immigration attorney for your relative’s petition and the US CIS filing fees for the applicant and 4 dependents (but NOT including the medical examination fees). My fees also include the cost of paying an attorney to form of one C Corporation with you as the primary shareholder (you may find it advantageous from a tax perspective to change the corporate structure into an S Corp after obtaining Permanent Residency), as well as preparation of a rock solid business plan and representing you in negotiations for either start up of a new franchise location (Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Subway, KFC, McDonalds, Baja Fresh, La Salsa or something along those lines is what I would recommend in order to have a stable cash flow) or to purchase an existing business. Other options for sustained cash flow throughout the year include skating rinks, health clubs, meat packing plants, etc.

Once the corporation is formed, you will either send money into a bank account formed for the corporation or into an escrow account operated by me to fund the corporation. I also guide clients in obtaining a loan for the corporate entity to expand right away by obtaining a business loan of approximately $1,000,000 (this is roughly equal to the initial investment of $1,100,000), so that you can not only be in compliance with the 10 employee requirement from day one (or comply within 9 months of obtaining his LPR status), but more importantly get a bigger stream of revenue flowing into your coffers. I will add that though technically and legally speaking, the funds will be at risk by starting a new franchise location, practically speaking, it would take either a monumental catastrophe or an absolute idiot to make a loss when you go with established brand name franchises where the franchisee is given rigorous training on how to successfully manage a branch. The most important variable is “location”, and that is something that I will anyway be doing a lot of due diligence on personally, so I’m personally not worried about the issue of choosing a bad location at all.

I’m presently in the process of obtaining licensure in FL, NE, KS, AL, and GA in the near future, and would be happy to help you start up businesses in those areas as well. By the end of the year, I anticipate being licensed in MA, NY and CT as well.

It is always easy to go with even the Regional Centers, but regional center operators are NOT motivated to safeguard your money and work as hard as an actual investor / operator who will work hard towards a goal of ensuring a reliable return of investment and a solid return on investment. Regional Center owners are not legally liable for putting your money in a loss making venture as your capital is truly at risk. With your own business, your money is still technically at risk, but you will be highly motivated to work hard towards ensuring the success of your business.

Please let me know if you’ve any additional questions or concerns, and I shall be glad to answer your questions.

Last edited by a moderator: