Has anyone heard about DanLaw in MI ?

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have one of my friends, who had offer from this company called Danaw Inc, which is based in Farmington Hills area, Michigan. Has anyone heard abou this company ?It looks to be decent company

Any inputs would be appreciated

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon said:
Hi

I have one of my friends, who had offer from this company called Danaw Inc, which is based in Farmington Hills area, Michigan. Has anyone heard abou this company ?It looks to be decent company

Any inputs would be appreciated

Thanks
GCcomesoon
Yes, I have worked with them and they are good. Hope you understand the pecking order in detroit. OEM's(GM,ford etc.) call the shots followed by tier 1 suppliers followed by tier 2 followed by consultants like danlaw. So if OEM scraps a project then everyone is forced to layoff people.

hipka said:
Yes, I have worked with them and they are good. Hope you understand the pecking order in detroit. OEM's(GM,ford etc.) call the shots followed by tier 1 suppliers followed by tier 2 followed by consultants like danlaw. So if OEM scraps a project then everyone is forced to layoff people.

Thanks for your reply,My friend is into embedded technology area. I understand Danlaw is old company with no layoffs in thier history , is that correct ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon