• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Has ANYONE gotten their 2013 results yet?

Sukie

Registered Users (C)
It's been 4 hours since the release of the results, and I still haven't been able to get to the final page.

In the 4 hours, I've gotten the "fill in your data" page 4 times, but then it hangs and gives up. I've been getting "SERVER TOO BUSY", and 501s and all sorts of crapola - but no results.

Just venting here. Waiting the seven months is so hard - and then waiting just to get the site to give you the answer is even harder!

ARGH! Europe and Africa should be going to bed soon - but Asia is waking up and the Americas are in full swing. ARGH!

I can't seem to get the first page to enter my details. I guess the servers are overloaded with everyone trying find out if they've been selected or not.

Not selected here too; but then the page switched and gave me Directory Listing Denied. Pretty sure at this point that result is right, but I'll give it a check in a few hours just in case every things coming up as not selected (i.e.: the server is screwy).

Yeah.. I don't trust the DoS computer system anymore.

First they mess up the draw, then after 3,5 hrs later, website still having problems.

Watch this one having errors too!

When a friend of mine got to the page to enter her details, it simply refreshed, and in red said:

"The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. Connection request timed out."

I'll try get a screen shot and post it. I simply can't get even get that far to even see the page!

http://imageshack.us/f/844/errortimeout.png/

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something really strange happening this year. We, from Bulgarian forum, all got the NOT BEEN SELECTED message. The same is for almost everyone who managed to check his number. I suppose there is something wrong and we should wait for 1 more day (or even more?!). Can anyone here confirm that He has won?

BR,
Dani

Couple of things going on today;

-Server too busy
-404 No response
- .dll error
- SSL error (right now) Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
- Connection timeout

And, it's been 3,5 hours, the errors keep changing.

I don't trust their servers. We have checked the DV site before, a lot of people trying to check their result at the same time is one thing, you would get a lot of "server busy" or timeouts... But DLL and SSL protocol errors..:confused::confused:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Will try tomorrow again...

I just saw something very interesting from two people who checked their DV-2013 Status.

Please look very carefully to what I've marked in bold ..

---

"You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2012 (October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 )."

------

You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 ). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please retain this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

looks like one checked DV2012, and the other one checked DV2013.

There's no way it would bring a message that says "2011" for a lottery that you check in May 2012.

Did they both enter their 2013 number? Or was 2012 number in the field from before?

I just saw something very interesting from two people who checked their DV-2013 Status.

---

"You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2012 (October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 )."

------

You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 ). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please retain this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

---

------

Out of frustration, because I was getting nowhere with my 2013 number, I decided to put in my 2012 number to see if that would come up, (as less people would be in that database). That worked. So...sure they didn't put in their old number?

No, both put in the 2013 number. Strange thing the one with the fiscal year 2012 has a 2013 case number. :eek: