has anyone got the 2nd stamping before the 1st one expired?

Sk94

Registered Users (C)
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has such experiences in CAnada. I had to go back to the Montreal consulate 3 years ago, because I tried to get the 2nd stamping more than 1 week earlier than the first stamp's expiration date.
Now I need the 3rd stamping, but I was only able to find a date which is 2 days prior to my current stamp's expiration date.
Anyone know if I can still get a new stamping or if I need to reschdule the appt for later dates.

Thanks

Sk94 said:
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has such experiences in CAnada. I had to go back to the Montreal consulate 3 years ago, because I tried to get the 2nd stamping more than 1 week earlier than the first stamp's expiration date.
Now I need the 3rd stamping, but I was only able to find a date which is 2 days prior to my current stamp's expiration date.
Anyone know if I can still get a new stamping or if I need to reschdule the appt for later dates.

Thanks

As far as I know, before 10 days of new petition start date you can get stamping done. Call US consulate in Canada where you have an apointment for confirmation.

Shouldn't be a problem. Last year I got mine stamped from Ottawa on June 1, 2005 and my previous stamp was expiring on Aug 11, 2005.

Sk94 said:

Thanks