Has anyone got RFE from NSC lately?

hi jk: was your AVM changed for REF

I called IIO on sep 24 and Oct 8. both she and he said that
it is possible that I may need REF, but they still have made
decision on my case. AVM did not change. I do not know what is going
on.

very tired mentally.

No EAD recipt, please help!

My company lawyer filed EAD for me at the end of Aug. Now one and half a month has past by, I have not heard anything from my lawyer, not even recipt. I understood that 9.11 might affect the process. However,I have not clue if it is normal like this. Is anyone out there like me suffering in the same situation?

Please help.

No Title

can you post exact details as dates , when your case was assigned to officer, when RFE was posted, when AVM updtaed.

Thanks.

Alleged RFE awaited

I was told about 3 weeks ago that an RFE is needed by the congressional rep, however general IIO info is that currently file is being worked on and no indication of RFE being reqd, i was also told that it would take clerical dept at least 2 weeks(already over 3 weeks) to generate the letter and only then would avm be updated who knows what is going on and other than waiting seems like one has no choice.

i do not have exact dates.. but i can give u approx details..

RD: july 2000
ND: aug 2000
the case was assigned in Aug. the first time we heard them say that the adjuster requested for additional info was in the first week of Sep.
AVM says the RFE was mailed on oct 15 and the lawyer received it y\'day(17th Oct)
All this while it has been sitting in the clerks office for the rfe to be sent!

EAD applied on August 17,Renewed on Oct 12 - NSC

EAD filed at NSC on August 17 by my lawyer. Received renewed EAD card on Oct 16 (post marked by NSC on Oct 12).
Lawyer received the receipts from NSC. He did not tell me till I asked him. My first EAD expiry is Jan 10, 2002. I live in New York.
EB2, India, I-485 RD: Sep 27, 2000 & ND:Oct 27, 2000

i got rfe last month

i got rfe regarding my wife bc third week of sept. my lawyer is going to reply in next few days with additional affidavits.

No Title

The lawyer will get your RD/ND notice, but you will get the card eventually. People with RD of July and ND of August are receiving their EAD card these days. Your ND would be in Sept, so you will have to wait a few weeks, or if you are lucky, you could get them early too.

EAD applied on August 17,Renewed on Oct 12 - NSC

EAD filed at NSC on August 17 by my lawyer. Received renewed EAD card on Oct 16 (post marked by NSC on Oct 12).
Lawyer received the receipts from NSC. He did not tell me till I asked him. My first EAD expiry is Jan 10, 2002. I live in New York.
EB2, India, I-485 RD: Sep 27, 2000 & ND:Oct 27, 2000

Batwoman, Same case here, no EAD receipt yet, AUG MD

Company Filed for 485 without EAD in June. I, myself mailed in EAD documents on 30-AUG, No recipt yet, check not cashed either. Called IIO, she said, application must have got lost in Mail. Wondering what to do... I think I will wait for few more days then again talk to IIO and re-apply.

Any suggestions anybody???

hi 485curious!

Do you have the 485 receipt ? if yes, i would just walk into INS office and get the EAD in person.

jk, no news still

Still waiting.....will try and follow up again this week will keep u guys posted.

AVM says RFE for wife\'s case on 10/18/01

No change in AVM for me, still says "your ...."
RD:08/25/00
ND:09/13/00
FP:05/12/01

hi vipulg, ....

hi vipulg:

I wonder if you had called IIO before your AVM updated.
if yes, what did IIO tell you?

My RD SEP05, ND SEP25

Thanks

I did not call NSC

Although, I have been trying to do so for several days, it is just too difficult to get through. I don\'t have re-dial feature phone at work.
What will be the best time to call them? Any info in this regard will be a great help.

-VG