Has anybody been approved lately?

EspressoJoy

Registered Users (C)
Any approvals in the last month? All postings seem to be about the Real ID, but I am dying to see where they are at with adjusting...thanks!

NOpe they are just having their fun...with or without cap..we all will get our gC In the same timeframe as posted by th USCIS....

EsspresoJoy

It must be very confusing for you: However, I want to remind you that my wife was the same as you. She was granted asylum in 99. Her ND was October 00. She got approved sept. 13 05. So, it is taking a little bit more for you, but I don't think it is still out of control. Expect to get your greencard by Dec. and if everything goes as it does now. Good luck. you have endured long, so I don't think you find the few extra months burdensome. Just focus on the good stuff around you, and the Green card will come to your door.

New to this forum

Hi all..I've been reading this forum since a couple days ago...should have joined a long time ago.

Anyway..in response to your question...my I-485 notice Date is Aug 17 2000 got approved June 10 2005. Received my plastic card in the mail a couple weeks after that...

teenygirl said:
Hi all..I've been reading this forum since a couple days ago...should have joined a long time ago.

Anyway..in response to your question...my I-485 notice Date is Aug 17 2000 got approved June 10 2005. Received my plastic card in the mail a couple weeks after that...

I think these bastards have started working backwards now starting from Dec 00. The reason I say this is that I saw a Dec approval then a Nov 00 approval on this forum.