• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Has any one received visa with the spouse but did not have degree?

ranaty2002

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone who (did not have first degree) received Visa with the spouse? because people say i need to have degree before i and my husband can get the visa.
I am a community health nurse with more than two years working experience.
Please i need your advice especially those who applied as couple:

If you have a job that is listed in the job requirement list and have proof of the required years of having the job within the last 5 yrs than you should be eligible.

Overhere you probably need to get either an USA license or additional education and speak enough English to accomplish that...also you need to have enough money to be able to take the course.

If you wrote the post yourself than you should be fine with your English.:)

There is no way you qualify for any sort of visa which would allow you to work temporarily in the US. Furthermore, the real unemployment rate in the US is 22% and on the rise again. Fewer workers now than there were back in 1998, yet population & workforce has exploded by tens of millions. Foreign workers are being terminated and have to pay their own way home. No jobs for you even if you did have any qualifications.

Is there anyone who (did not have first degree) received Visa with the spouse? because people say i need to have degree before i and my husband can get the visa.
I am a community health nurse with more than two years working experience.
Please i need your advice especially those who applied as couple:

thank u bentlebee for ur submission. i appreciate it so much

Could you tell us what you have (I mean your level of education), so that we could be in a better position to offer our little advice.

There is still work in health care, but IF this Obamacare is not repealed, many jobs will be on the line and no more jobs!

Already physicians have stated they will not be able to keep working the way they did and have to let go of employees.

I have high school certificate-SSSCE- and certificate from community health nursing school and have worked as community health nurse for more than two year. Thanx for ur concern

I have high school certificate-SSSCE- and certificate from community health nursing school and have worked as community health nurse for more than two year. Thanx for ur concern

Then what's all this talk about a degree. The requirement for the dv lottery is either a high school certificate or work experience. The degree certificate will only boost your chances of finding a job whilst in the US, but you don't need a degree to get the dv visa.

Then what's all this talk about a degree. The requirement for the dv lottery is either a high school certificate or work experience. The degree certificate will only boost your chances of finding a job whilst in the US, but you don't need a degree to get the dv visa.

Yes you are right. But am sure we need degree to get a visa right. It was one of the requirements right.