Hallelujah - Surreal But true APPROVED :)

jolpot

Registered Users (C)
To the tune of Handel's Hallelujah or Beethoven's 9th if you may:D !!!!!!!!!!!

It was a routine call to talk to TSC IO and was at the listen to blah blah blah stage. At 641PM, in a most anti-climactic way I began to hear "card production ordered" message during the POJ process :) and did not believe what I heard...then I logged in to USCIS and checked my email to ascertain the news.

This forum and members have been like a lighthouse for me during the past years and I cannot thank enough. While I want to say more, I will stop here and return later...

It is surreal...I only feel relief and cant stop sighing enough.

BTW, I am in MA and saw MA_labor's approval today...maybe, its a geographic thing thrown in the mix too...I will confirm later about this.

So, bulk approvals are coming and now, I need to find the sequence of cases which I predicted for some regulars here!

congratulations jolpot!!!

i wonder when would i hear such a news....have a wonderful time!

mv

To the tune of Handel's Hallelujah or Beethoven's 9th if you may:D !!!!!!!!!!!

It was a routine call to talk to TSC IO and was at the listen to blah blah blah stage. At 641PM, in a most anti-climactic way I began to hear "card production ordered" message during the POJ process :) and did not believe what I heard...then I logged in to USCIS and checked my email to ascertain the news.

This forum and members have been like a lighthouse for me during the past years and I cannot thank enough. While I want to say more, I will stop here and return later...

It is surreal...I only feel relief and cant stop sighing enough.

BTW, I am in MA and saw MA_labor's approval today...maybe, its a geographic thing thrown in the mix too...I will confirm later about this.

So, bulk approvals are coming and now, I need to find the sequence of cases which I predicted for some regulars here!

Jopot

Congratulations buddy! My wife and I were at Olive Garden's in Natick gulping Margaritas. You could have joined too :D

Jolpot, Congratulations...Enjoy.

I was begining to think that all Jun-Jul-04 RD papers fell out of the truck while transporting to TSC....good to see that they are not...:)

Thanks everyone...nice to see approval Flood

Thanks to everyone...Wow, for the first time in more than 2 months, I managed to stay off from the forum for 2 days :)( Given I am the obsessive compulsive type.)

I already see approvals for many of the old timers...Vicky/MD Rockville...your times coming(ignore if alredy approved).

Congratulations to everyone who has been approved.

For those waiting, approval IS coming if you are not stuck in namecheck and I suspect it is by 485 RD PRIMARILY. Hold on...:D

Just fill out form DHS 7001

If you go to DHS.dov and follow links to OMBUDSMAN, you can see links for case status which allows to fill DHS7001 online and print and mail it or you can download it, print and mail it at your convenience!

Hope this helps,
Kiran