H4 visa denied due to fraud or misrepresentation (it affected husband H1 visa too)

s2s1

My Wife went for H4 visa interview in Delhi consulate.
We did Arya Samaj marriage in Ghaziabad.
She got nervous in interview and gave wrong answer for few questions.
They denied her H4 visa and mentioned reason as fraud or misrepresentation because they believed that marriage didn't happen.
They forced her to write on paper that marriage didn't happen.
After 3 days i got email that my H1 visa is also cancelled.
Can you please suggest me why H1 visa was cancelled and what should be the best course of action for me in this situation.

i got below email from US consulate from Ottawa, Canada where i went for stamping last time:

Please be advised that further information has come to light since your U.S. visa application, and your nonimmigrant visa has been canceled effective immediately. If you wish to travel to the U.S., you may apply for a new visa. Please bring your passport to the nearest Embassy Consular Section and a print out of this e-mail to present to the embassy security upon your arrival.
Please note that you will be unable to travel on your current U.S. visa. If you would like to travel to the United States, you must re-apply for a new visa.

The cancellation of the H1 visa would clearly be because if the marriage was fraudulent as they ascertained (I’m not saying it was, just that this was what they decided) you had to be complicit in that fraudulent misrepresentation and in trying to therefore falsely gain an immigration benefit for your wife. The denial of visa for fraudulent misrepresentation therefore would extend to your case as well. I’d suggest you get a competent immigration attorney if you want to get the decision reversed and get your visa back...this doesn’t sound like a DIY attempt will work. (And of course you will need to have evidence that you do have a valid marriage as part of this - I’m not sure why your wife would give “wrong” answers just because she’s nervous, even nervous people know the truth, but if they have correctly found that the marriage is not genuine then you can probably forget about getting a new visa issued. )

... short answer to your question: get an attorney.