H4 visa- can my kids work for a modeling agency?

tillitx

we have H4 visa, my husband H1, Are my kids allowed to work parttime for a modeling agency? If not what kind of visa do they need? thanks for your help .

Can H4 holders in US work for a company in INDIA

Just wanted to clarify if anyone on H4 can work for a company in India, whereas he is working virtually for this company present in india and is getting his salary in india and fillling taxes in india but is only physically present in US :confused:

To unitednations

unitednations said:
Even though it may not be u.s. source income; since h4 worker is physically present in USA they would have to show any income from worldwide sources on their US tax return.

Above answer is from tax point of view; since residency is defined differently then from an immigration point of view.

Person would have to get an ITIN number and ITIN numbers are not for work purposes but tax purposes. Therefore, whether it is allowed or not from an immigration point of view; there would be a papertrail that person is earning money subject to tax.

UN,
Could you please look up my new thread in political asylum and try to answer my question,
I would highly appreciate this