H4 to F1 after I-94 expiry


New Member

Is it possible to file change of status from H4 to F1 after I-94 expiry. My father's H1 and my H4 extension is under process. Can anybody tell if I can file change of status using the H4 extension receipt? My father is worried about his H1 approval and I am thinking to change the status to F1 before his H1 approval decision is made.

Thank you