H4 application when H1B rejected 3yrs back & tourist visa rejected 2 yrs back

anuanu111

I got married in Aug 2016 and my husband is working in US on H1B and my H4 visa is being applied by his employer. The issue is that i got a H1B rejected in 2013 due to lack of evidence provided by Company during RFE. The company applying for my H1B were paid consultants, I paid them to apply my H1B, but they couldn't produce proper docs for RFE.

Next year, in 2014 my tourist visa got rejected, during interview for tourist visa I was asked about my previous H1B rejection. The question was: "The company that applied your H1B, were you employed with it??" I answered: "No, they gave me a job offer & applied for my H1B". And then the interviewer handed my passport back to me :(

I've mentioned about these rejections correctly in the DS-160 form.

Q1) Will the previous rejections impact my current H4 application??

Q2) Is there any way I can help the situation here, like a letter from my husband's Senator supporting the situation ?????

Q3) If Q2 works out, how to get that Senator letter and what shall be the letter content????

PS: I'm working in India in IT, with 7 years of exp, and will be taking a leave from work to stay in US for 4-6 months on H4

Your previous rejections may come up, that you paid the consultants to apply for your visa is a big no-no. Sounds as if you were buying your way to a visa. COs have access to your previous H1 and B2 rejection records.