H4 and i94 expired of my wife.

moki

I am on H1 and my wife is on H4. Her H4 visa and i94 expired on sep 30 2007
In December 2005 my company split into two and i mooved to the second company and the new company filed my h1 but forgot to
file my wife h4 . my current H1 with the present company expires in December 2008 when i was filing for my extension
i came to know about my wife's i94 expired on sep 30 2007.Its been almost a year now.
what is the procedure of her getting back to status.

Any Advice would be highly appreciated.

I am on H1 and my wife is on H4. Her H4 visa and i94 expired on sep 30 2007
In December 2005 my company split into two and i mooved to the second company and the new company filed my h1 but forgot to
file my wife h4 .
--------------------------------------it is not the duty of comany to file H4 extension it was your duty to remond the company to file her H4 extension or She could have filed H4 directly through any lawyer.
my current H1 with the present company expires in December 2008 when i was filing for my extension
i came to know about my wife's i94 expired on sep 30 2007.Its been almost a year now.
what is the procedure of her getting back to status.

Any Advice would be highly appreciated.
Your wife is staying in US illegally from the date her H4 based I-94 expired. I think she is illegal in US more than 1 year and if she goes out the Bar will start and will not be able to enter US. I don’t know if her I-485 filed or not. You need to contact knowledgeable attorney immediately.

Yes, contact an attorney immediately (today). Your wife is unlawfully present, subject to deportation and will face a 10 year re-entry bar.