H1B with pending Asylum EAD working together.

ahmad.iqra

Hello,
I am working on H1B for a employer and have I140 approved in E3. My priority date is 2020 and current date is long back. Because of current situation in my country I applied for Affirmative Asylum and received EAD under c08. Can I work part time on this EAD for other employer without impacting my H1B status Please advise. I don't want to get abandon my H1B status unless I got Asylum approval.

Thanks
AI

Hello,
I am working on H1B for a employer and have I140 approved in E3. My priority date is 2020 and current date is long back. Because of current situation in my country I applied for Affirmative Asylum and received EAD under c08. Can I work part time on this EAD for other employer without impacting my H1B status Please advise. I don't want to get abandon my H1B status unless I got Asylum approval.

Thanks
AI
Do not work with the asylum EAD and stick with H1b

Hello,

Thanks
AI

You can work part time using C08.