H1B VISA tracking ( thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms789

Registered Users (C)
H1B VISA tracking

Hi! Want to know if anyone received H1B recently

Want to know what is the usual processing time for H1B Visa. I have a receipt number for March 06, 2002 and it is still pending. They still state that they are processing Feb 11, 2002. Has anybody recieved their H1B Visa Transfer or new H1B before March 6, 2002.
Thanks

Thats old info i guess..... last update posted by ins for vermont service center which might not be

RD 25 April ND 25 April AD 16th April

Applied through Premium Processing. Got approved within 24 hours

VSC H1-B Ext Update

Just spoke with an Immigration officer on 16th May 11.30 am at VSC. They are currently processing 15th FEB cases for H1-B Extension.

Regards,
Sandeep

Was anyone laidoff and got an H1B VISA extension after a less than 60 days period.

Was anyone laid off and got an H1B VISA extension after a less than 60 days period.
Thanks

H1-B Extension - Vermont - Please HELP !!!

Guys:
H1-B Extension - Vermont Center
received date = 15th March 2002
notice date = 21st March 2002.

When can I expect my H1-B approval notice ? I have to immediately travel out of country on 7th June.
Will I get my approval before 7th June or should I go for premium processing ?

Many Thanks,
Sandeep.

Is 15th Feb receipt date or notice date ?

Hi
My receipt date for H1 transfer to a different employer is 15th Feb, and Notice date is 25th Feb. The date you said - 15th is it receipt date or notice date ?
Also, could you pass me the phone number of VSC if possible..
thanks

VSC - RD 2/15/02, ND 2/25/02, still waiting (H1 xfer to new employer)

Today is 88th day from ND, called VSC to talk to a representative (that\'s what the automatic system says that if your case has taken longer, you can talk to someone)..with great difficulty got the VSC number as it is almost always busy in regular business hours..the representative took my EAC number, and said that as I am the beneficiay, she cannot tell me any piece of info relating to this case. She will only tell it to the petitioner employer or the lawyer.
Came to know thru lawyer that they are still on 15th feb, and doing all sort of background checks..the delay is so frustrating that my wife and baby are in India, and she cannot come back unless the approval comes..

RD 25 April ND 25 April AD 26th April

My H1 - H1 Transfer took less than 24 hours through Premium Processing : RD 25 April ND 25 April AD 26 April

time to get back reply for rfe

I got an rfe last week for passport stamp proof and paystubs, i sent it back immediately. Does anyone know the timeframe for approval after this is sent in TSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.