H1B Visa Re-validation -- Please Help

mgkadiri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have 3 years of I797 H1B extension approval notice. I have also got Adavance Parol approval with me as I recently applied my I-485. I am travelling to India in a month but I want to come back to USA using by H1B visa instead of AP. Currently my H1B VISA has been expired. Can I go for VISA stamping with my recent I-797 approval notice? I am asking this because I do not know whether one can go for VISA interview when he or she has already got AP approval notice. Could you please help?

Thank You.

H1B is totally independent of AP .. SO since you want to maintain H1B , go for the stamping of H1 and can use h1B coming back to the country.
Since you have AP and say if you are gone from here and your 485 gets approved than you need AP to come back to the country.

But no matter what you can go for H1B stamped in the passport.

Thank You

H1B is totally independent of AP .. SO since you want to maintain H1B , go for the stamping of H1 and can use h1B coming back to the country.
Since you have AP and say if you are gone from here and your 485 gets approved than you need AP to come back to the country.

But no matter what you can go for H1B stamped in the passport.

Many thanks when_gc