H1B transfer to another company without visa stamping

onefortyguy

Registered Users (C)
hi,

i'm currently located in india and i got my h1b approval from xyz company today. xyz company going to send my h1b approval document and asking to get visa stamped.

My question is, I want to transfer my h1 from xyz company to abc company and want to know for any transfer issues at USCIS center in Vermont. my concern is i never work for xyz company in USA and want to immediately transfer to abc company.

Please advice.

I think you can change your H1 to another company within 15 days of H1 approval. After that you would need two paystubs from the current company to transfer the H1. Please confirm with a lawyer or other person also.

it may be possible technically, but they might create problem if u transfer without working for the first company.

Hi friends,
I had filed H1 thru a company.Now i got 221g after attending the visa interview asking 8-10 docs from the petitioner side.But iam getting least response from the consultant and its been over a month since i attended the visa interview.Could someone helpme on this regard if H1 transfer is possible or anyother options.Thanks in Advance....

H1 transfer

Hi,

I am currently working for Company A and now I am having the H1 transfer done through some other comapny B.
My H1 transfer papers will reach the INS tomorrow i.e. 22nd January and I have to fly back to my country for some personal reasons on 24th January.
Employer B says it is not an issue and I can easily go and come back. Is it fine, please advice.