H1b Transfer but pay stub amount less than lca

h1b79

Hi guys,
I am in USA ona H1b visa. My employer is paying me regularly but is paying me less than the LCA amount. I know I can file complain but I thats not the concern here. I recently got a really good job offer and want to apply for my H1b transfer. I wanted to ask does USCIS look at the pay stub amounts when they transfer H1B visa? Can some one tell me what are my chances of getting a denial? Has some one got their H1b transferred successfully with less pay stub amount?
Please advice. I am in urgent need of help!!

Hi guys,
I am in USA ona H1b visa. My employer is paying me regularly but is paying me less than the LCA amount. I know I can file complain but I thats not the concern here. I recently got a really good job offer and want to apply for my H1b transfer. I wanted to ask does USCIS look at the pay stub amounts when they transfer H1B visa? Can some one tell me what are my chances of getting a denial? Has some one got their H1b transferred successfully with less pay stub amount?
Please advice. I am in urgent need of help!!

Hi I am in similar situation ,was wondering what is result of your petition?

I am planning to get my H1B filed this April through a consultant. Hoping that my H1 gets approved through them.

Last edited: