H1B status

sawbones

Is my H-1B case status normal? I have doctor degree, so I assume I am safe, but it seems that the case status tells me otherwise.

On April 20, 2007, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Do not make any assumption about your case. This is a very standard response / case status when you try to see your case online.
They havent reviewed you file, as they complete reviewing your file they would then make a decision and let you know.
The thing you've posted only tells the thing i also wrote, and nothing else. do not panic.

Mukeshinmd
rahasiam.com