H1B stamping outside U.S

usha123

I am on L1 visa now and my assignment is exactly untill April end this year. My I-94 and L1 visa are valid till Aug 2008. I also got my H1 papers approved last year by some other company B and I do not have the change of status to H1 until now. Now, if I want to start working for company B on H1 visa before Apr end this year, then do I have to go outside U.S to get H1 visa stamping? If yes, then suggest some country other than India where chances of rejections, if any, are least.
Also want to know if I had chosen a near by country say Canada to get my H1 stamped for the first time and gets rejected, can I come back USA on my L1 visa again.

Stamping H1B outside the US

I am on L1 visa now and my assignment is exactly untill April end this year. My I-94 and L1 visa are valid till Aug 2008. I also got my H1 papers approved last year by some other company B and I do not have the change of status to H1 until now. Now, if I want to start working for company B on H1 visa before Apr end this year, then do I have to go outside U.S to get H1 visa stamping? If yes, then suggest some country other than India where chances of rejections, if any, are least.
Also want to know if I had chosen a near by country say Canada to get my H1 stamped for the first time and gets rejected, can I come back USA on my L1 visa again.

The link below tells how you could get your passport stamped from Mexico. Hope this is helpful.
http://www.immihelp.com/visas/mexico.html