H1B Stamping for Working from home

sedward

Hi,

I have been working fulll time for an employer whose headquaters is located in PA. But the IT office was in VA (where I was hired) , so my I129 had the VA information as the place of work. I worked in VA but due to family reasons moved to GA. Now i work for the same company but work from home in GA. They filed an LCA with my home address (GA) as my new work address. I am going for Visa stamping now (first time).

1. What address should I enter in my DS-160 for the question
Where do you intend to work?
Can I just give the PA address which is my office headquaters or should I give my GA address.

2. Will there be an issue during visa stamping since working remotely is not that common?

3. My Visa is valid only till Sep12,2011 and I can apply for extension only in March. Will there be problem to stamp visa for 7 months?

Thanks. Please reply .ASAP.

Work from Home and H1 Stamping

Hi sedward, I am in the same situation now. I am working from home. My work location and Office location is different.
Could you please share the experience during visa stamping. And did you get a visa approval that time ?

Thanks in advance,
KA

Can someon please reply?

Please share your experience

Hi,

I am in same situation. It would be very helpful if you can share your experience with me. thanks in advance