H1B Question on Request for Evidence!

joeyeco

Hi everyone,I would like to ask a question on H1B
I was USC's EE MASTER, graduated last year
In December I applied for H1B.
Because the company is relatively small, after the review of material USCIS send a REQUEST FURTHER EVIDENCE to me.
One of the evidence requested is:
Provide evidence that the position of sales engineer is a common position required by similar sized offices with similar annual incomes. Also, provide evidence that the petitioner's (company's) competitor normally require degrees in a specific specialty for close related positions.

I really do not know how to prepare this material, especially Provide evidence that the position of sales engineer is a common position required by similar sized offices with similar annual incomes.
Where can I find relevant statistic and information?
I have searched through the USCIS and the US Bureau of Labor Statistics Web site, currently have not found valid evidence.
Any advice is welcome, and I am very grateful!

Thank you so much!

Hi:
I have also been asked to provide that my current position in a position that requires a specific degree and also about related supporting documents from other companies. If you found any sources for this type of information and can share it that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

HI B questions

Hello:
Can anyone tell me if applying for an H1B invalidates my current TN status card. Also I have been asked to provide documentation supporting my application for an H1B.....documents such as supporting that this type of position requires a bachelor degree and also documents from other companies with similar positions supporting this requirement and supporting salary range. If anyone can provide any information on these items it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

employer issue

i have a issue on h1, iam working for a employer.. i have letter that my compensation will be 55k annually.. and i have appointment letter. now suddenly he is telling i will pay as per 50k.. and remaining money will give me later as if i go out of proj.. still they have to run payroll.. so if iam not having proj still they can give money.. what crap is that... that happened to anybody...