H1b Peding for 3 years. Transfd to Washington DC

jadoo85

Registered Users (C)
H1 Transfer pending over 3 years - Transf to DC
My H1b has been pending at TSC for over two years. I just got this email update from CRIS. Does this mean that it might be close to approval?

:::
On April 5, 2006, we transferred your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER to an office in WASHINGTON, DC for processing. Our office in WASHINGTON, DC will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

::

Thanks.

Jadoo85
Edit/Delete Message

hello

Hello friend,
I have the same date and close to 3 years. applied in july 05, still waiting. Any steps u taken yet?

yes

Yes. Im from khi. I dont know why would they take so much time. Either accept it or reject it...! Have you tried re-applying with other companies?

I did. Second was filed in Nov 2004. That one is also pending in DC.
I think some one told me they check some information from pak. Since our system in pak is not very good, may take years before any one will respond to any inquiry. I am from lhr

fbi

did any fbi agent talk to you? Few talked to me and inteviewed me and then they verbaly told me every thing is fine with my file. Just formalities. ahh!:mad:

do not know whether any lawsuit will help expedite the process.

Yes one came to my house in 2004. I have talked with him since, several times and he says there is nothing in fbi database holding my file. If you have money, law suit may help. I spent 10K, but it became an ongoing expense and i could not afford. What do you do and what area are you in?

File transferred from HQ to TSC

I was informed that my Name check is complete and my file is being transferred from HQ to TSC. How long will it take them to process my long pending case?