H1B MTR pending

gckk

Registered Users (C)
Hi my 7th year H1B extension got denied so my employer filed for Motion to Reopen and I have also transfered H1B to new employer so that I can keep working I have received receipt but H1B transfer gone on Hold there is no update may be once MTR is resolved only then my H1B transfer get's approved.

Applied for MTR on October 2ed now it is more than 2 months is there some one whose MTR got apporoved.

H1B transfer is also pending and it was filed in premium

I had similar Problem

My H1 got denied and filed for MTR. MTR will take lot of time. applied for H1 trasfer with another firm in premium for got approved in 9 days. Few of my friend in first company had problem in terms of getting H1 extension and owner asked to leave the company becuase there is some problem

All my friend who joined with my current compnay got their H1 trasferes. few of them joined differnet company their H1 trasfer has been pending for 2 months though they filed in premium. One of the candidate again trasfer to compay we joined becuase all of us got approvals. His case got approved yesterday

You may have to look for rigth company when you file H1 trasfer. if you want i can refer my current employer who is sucessful in obtaining H1 for all us

Pls share your employer details...

Pls share your employer details...

I am also in the same boat......and need such employer urgently....my number 319-621-0072

Thank you...