H1b Laid off and mutiple job offers now

sandyab

A = Company which I was working for last 2.5 years and job ended on 1/29/2010 and having last paystub for period 1/15/2010 to 1/29/2010.
received check on 2/5/2010.

B = Filed my H1B and I joined 2/16/2010 and they have filed my petition in regular processing.

C = Already have offer letter.

D = Already have offer letter.

E = Going to get the offer letter today.

Company A mentioned me that I have 30 days to find another job after which
they will cancel my H1B and till now have haven't cancelled it.

Now I have offers from 4 other companies.

While my petition is pending with company B can the companies C , D and E file for a new H1B transfer(from company A) in premium processing.

If we can file for H1 transfer to company C D E.

1. What are the chances of getting it approved.

2. What are the chances that they approve it without new I-94.

3. What are the chances of it getting denied.

4. Can company B's petition be rejected to due multiple filings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to Company B's petition.

if company C,D,E (more specifically E) is approved then can I leave company B without having approval.
and if I leave company B without approval then can it cause any problem for me in future.

if company C,D,E (more specifically E) is rejected then can I continue to work for company B.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we do transfer A to C ( D, E) and by the time C's petition is filed A has already cancelled H1B then will this
transfer be successful?

If we do transfer A to C ( D, E) and USCIS asks for recent Paystubs then can we give B's latest paytubs.

Can we do transfer B (Pending petition) to C (D,E)

Filing Multiple h1B going to help me or will create more problem for me?

Is it advisable to do premium processing for multiple companies at same time.

Hi,

What happened to you case? I am in similar situation where i am trying for New employer for transferring my H1.

I am also convincing my Old employer not to revoke my current H1B?

Reply will be much helpful?

""""------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we do transfer A to C ( D, E) and by the time C's petition is filed A has already cancelled H1B then will this
transfer be successful? """""

I am also interested in this questions? Did you find out anything about above question?

Thnaks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Mr. A came to US on H1B visa along with his wife (H4-B) on November 2009 I-94 issued until Sept 2011
2. Company started payroll on February 2010
3. Mr. A got laid off in July 2010
4. Company sent notification in October 2010 about lay off to USCIS dated September,2010
5. USCIS responded that they received the request to withdrew on November, 2010 and withdrew the H1B (petition 129) notification letter date as of December 15 2010
6. Mr. A found another employer who claimed that he has filed H1 transfer petition for him and but couldn't provided the receipt number until yesterday January 24 2011
7. Receipt number is not track-able yet so Mr. A has serious doubt about it’s validity and worried that his case was never filed, Please refer to the attached email from other company's lawyer.