H1B Issue ! Clarifications please

gam400

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My situation is very peculiar and i have difficulties even explaing my situation. Currently i am on a H1B visa.

I came here on Company A's H1B. In the mean time i got couple of offers from Company B, Company C. I gave my current H1B information from Company A to Company B and C for my H1B Transfer. Company B filed for my H1B transfer immediately and i got my H1B transfer approved. And i went to India recently and got my H1B stamped for Company B. Now company C went ahead and filed my H1B thinking that i am still working for Company A (With the documentation from company A's H1B). This transfer petition from company C is still pending for approval

Will my new petition for H1B transfer to company C gets approved or not? I am very eager to know this info as i want to work for Company C since company A is not doing well.

Are there any problems with my petition for H1B transfer....
Please post reply as i have very less time to decide.....
Thanks

It's not possible to say for sure whether your H-1B petition filed by company C will be approved or not. I can say that the stamping with Company B's visa (why did you do that BTW?) will have no effect on the pending petition.

First of all Thank you very much Jim for your reply !

I went to India for getting married. While coming back i wanted to come along with my wife and i don't have any documentation that i am working for company A since i started working for company B so i got my passport stamped with compnay B's H1B.

Now i am in dilemma since Company B is not doing well so i want to move to company C. And i am worried about the state of petition for transfer with company C.