H1b extension stamping in Canada with non-us masters


New Member

Can you please guide me , im on direct H1 and planning to go to Canada after 5years . Prior H1 stamping was in Sweden and came to USA on H1 directly. Due to proximity i planned to go to Canada. Can i go to H1b extension in Canada with non-US masters?

Please advise