H1B extension applied but out of job now

imcheck

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for h1b extension but lost job after one month. Company B is asking for H1b transfer. Is this good time for transfer? By the way I have only 20 months left to finish 6 year period and have approved I140. What are the best options I have to work to keep my status active beyond 6 years.

What if current H1b extension gets denied? My spouse is on H1B.
Which of the following option is good ...
1. Convert H1B to H4
2. H1B transfer
3. Leave the country.

Gurus ...please advice.

Thanks..

Now I got RFE. I am able to find new job two weeks back. I am planning to join in next week. USCIS asking for all contract documents. I can present old contract documents. I am confused on new contract details. I have been recruited by big company(B) and they provide services to various clients. My repporting manager sits at B (different city) but I should work at client (C) place(onsite). It seems like project is outsourced to company B. I don't think I can get contract details between B and C. Who is my client now? Is it company B or company C? I have to provide location of work. I don't have much time please advice me what to do. My I94 expires on july 30th. I need to respond RFE quickly. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your reply. Of course, my employer(desi) has to take care of all this. I did inform to attorney regarding this situation. I want to get clear picture on this. My company contract with vendor says that my end client is company B.

Thanks...

What should I do if H1B extension gets rejected. Should I file H1B transfer immediately? Apply for MTR? Do both at same time? Apply for H4 ? Should I apply for H1 Transfer before I94 expires while RFE is in pending? I have approved I140, How can I use this for H1B transfer? I still have one and half year left to finish 6 years. Please advice me. I do not have much time..

Thanks in advance.