H1b benching in 2015 for 3 months - stamping issue

ankit97

Dear Sir,
I came to the USA on H1b through a consultancy company with their client which & the joining got delayed as the project got on hold. I was able to find another job after 3 months & my sponsoring employer did not generate payroll till I got this job & also gave me an offer letter of the date of joining their new client project.

Now, after 4 years, I traveled to my home country & also for H1b stamping & in DS 160 forms, I mentioned the employment start date in "Work History" to the date when I actually got the project i.e after 3 months of arriving in the USA. That showed a gap of 3 months of employment in visa form & because of this thing, my visa stamping was put on hold to check about this gap. After a few months, employer decided to withdrew H1b with the fear that the consulate might revoke the visa for not generating the payroll & asked me to transfer with any other firm & come back.

Will I face any issues with H1b stamping proven that USCIS is not aware of this gap as all of my extensions/amendments and I-140 got approved with the same employer?

Thanks for helping