H1 validity beyond 6years on a denied I-140

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
To add more confusion to my case, I got my 3 year H1-B approval till 2010. My I-140 was denied and the original H1 was good till end of Feb 07. My current company then applied for H1 extension under premium processing and this is approved till 2010.

How can I use this H1-B. Currently the new company took my EAD in Sept ( valid till Oct 07). Since my I-485 is denied and my MTR is still pending, is there a way I can use new H1.

Say, once I get it stamped in India and return, if I fill out a new I-9 with this H1-B, should I be ok???? What are the chances of USCIS rejecting / not considering this H1-B in future, towards my GC approval.

Thanks for your support.

Positive4GC said:
Guys,
To add more confusion to my case, I got my 3 year H1-B approval till 2010. My I-140 was denied and the original H1 was good till end of Feb 07. My current company then applied for H1 extension under premium processing and this is approved till 2010.
------------If the employer filed H1 Extension BEFORE the I-140 was denied then the 3 year extension is valid
*** you did not post the date when I-140 was denied by USCIS
** you did not post the date USCIS recived H1 extension petition

ginnu said:
Positive4GC said:
Guys,
------------If the employer filed H1 Extension BEFORE the I-140 was denied then the 3 year extension is valid
*** you did not post the date when I-140 was denied by USCIS
** you did not post the date USCIS recived H1 extension petition

ginnu,
My I-140 was denied on 09/27/06 and H1-B extension was filed on 11/21/06 and approved on 11/29/06 for 3 years. I'm not really sure of the USCIS centralized database. What is the scenario now. Once my MTR is approved and 485 is reopned, would this H1 be valid.

thanks.

Positive4GC said:
ginnu,
My I-140 was denied on 09/27/06 and H1-B extension was filed on 11/21/06 and approved on 11/29/06 for 3 years. I'm not really sure of the USCIS centralized database. What is the scenario now.

Once my MTR is approved and 485 is reopned, would this H1 be valid.
---yes
thanks.