H1 Transfer (state change) questions

Rxindy

Registered Users (C)
Hello

To brief you with my background, I am currently working on H1-B visa with *A* Pharmacy as a Rxcy Manager in State *X* .

I started my career as a Rxcy Intern on H1B on April 2001. I am a registered pharmacist in State *x*, since Dec 2002.

My H1B visa has been renewed till February, 2006.

Meanwhile, my employer (*A* Pharmacy) filed for my GC processing in June 2003. The process is still at the Labor Certification approval stage with DOL, State *X*.

Very recently I spoke to a new employer (possible) about a possible opening with *B* Pharmacy. I have option to work for them in State *X* (present) or in State *Y* (new) - BIG CHAIN.

Since my family is based in state *Y*, I was thinking of joining *B* Pharmacy and move to State *Y*. Before I take this major step, I have few concerns about my visa, as I was on H1B with *A* Pharmacy in State *X* and my husband is on F1 (student visa). I would really appreciate if you could please advise me :-

1. Would it be possible for me, to have my H1 transfer from *A* to *B* Pharmacy, without affecting my H1B 7th year extension, incase I don't receive my LC or GC by Feb 2006?

2. If I transfer from *A* to *B* pharmacy and choose to work in state *X* (present state), do I have to re-apply for LC in State *X* all over again? Is there any waiting period, before I can apply for my LC, once I transfer from *A* to *B* pharmacy .

3. Is it advisable for me to stay in same state *X* with *B* Pharmacy, till I get LC approval, or can I file in State *Y* simultaneously, since the processing in State *Y* is much faster on RIR. (State X processing is slowest, but State Y is the fastest)

4. For filing of my LC in State *Y*, do I have to be physically working in State *Y*?

Can I be working in State *X* with *B* pharmacy and wait for my LC approval in State *Y*? Since, State X processing is slowest, but State Y is the fastest, would it be possible for us to file for my LC from both states?

I would really appreciate if your could please guide me with this transfer.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hopeful, R.Ph

Sorry

Sorry about the mess (thats the picture of my state of mind :( )
Lets start all over again. Please Someone help me.
Thanks
-------------------------

Hello

To brief you with my background, I am currently working on H1-B visa with Tooney Pharmacy as a Rxcy Manager in Nevada State .

I started my career as a Rxcy Intern on H1B on April 2001. I am a registered pharmacist in nevada, since Dec 2002.

Meanwhile, Tooney Pharmacy filed for my GC processing in June 2003. The process is still at the Labor Certification approval stage with DOL, Nevada.

Very recently I spoke to a new employer (possible) about a possible opening with Sams Pharmacy. I have option to work for them in nevada (present) or in Arizona (new) - BIG CHAIN.

Since my family is based in arizona, I was thinking of joining sams Pharmacy and move to Arizona.

Before I take this major step, I have few concerns about my visa, as I was on H1B with Tooney Pharmacy in nevada and my husband is on F1 (student visa). I would really appreciate if you could please advise me :-

1. Would it be possible for me, to have my H1 transfer from tooney Rxcy to sams Pharmacy, without affecting my H1B 7th year extension, incase I don't receive my LC or GC by Feb 2006?

2. If I transfer from Tooney Rxcy to sams Pharmacy and choose to work in Nevada (present state), do I have to re-apply for LC in Nevada, all over again? Is there any waiting period, before I can apply for my LC, once I transfer from tooney Rxcy to Sams Pharmacy.

3. Is it advisable for me to stay in same state Nevada with Sams Pharmacy, till I get LC approval, or can I file in Arizona simultaneously, since the processing in Arizona is much faster on RIR. (NEvada processing is slowest, but Arizona is the fastest)

4. For filing of my LC in Arizona, do I have to be physically working there?

5. Can I be working in Nevada with Sams pharmacy and wait for my LC approval in Arizona?

6. Since, nevada processing is slowest, but Arizona is the fastest, would it be possible for us to file for my LC from both states?

Thanks and Best Regards

Hopeful, R.Ph

See inline...

Rxindy said:
Sorry about the mess (thats the picture of my state of mind :( )
Lets start all over again. Please Someone help me.
Thanks
-------------------------

Hello

To brief you with my background, I am currently working on H1-B visa with Tooney Pharmacy as a Rxcy Manager in Nevada State .

I started my career as a Rxcy Intern on H1B on April 2001. I am a registered pharmacist in nevada, since Dec 2002.

Meanwhile, Tooney Pharmacy filed for my GC processing in June 2003. The process is still at the Labor Certification approval stage with DOL, Nevada.

Very recently I spoke to a new employer (possible) about a possible opening with Sams Pharmacy. I have option to work for them in nevada (present) or in Arizona (new) - BIG CHAIN.

Since my family is based in arizona, I was thinking of joining sams Pharmacy and move to Arizona.

Before I take this major step, I have few concerns about my visa, as I was on H1B with Tooney Pharmacy in nevada and my husband is on F1 (student visa). I would really appreciate if you could please advise me :-

1. Would it be possible for me, to have my H1 transfer from tooney Rxcy to sams Pharmacy, without affecting my H1B 7th year extension, incase I don't receive my LC or GC by Feb 2006?
... You can get 7th year extension but ask Sams Pharmacy to start the GC process for you from Arizona by filling LC.

2. If I transfer from Tooney Rxcy to sams Pharmacy and choose to work in Nevada (present state), do I have to re-apply for LC in Nevada, all over again? Is there any waiting period, before I can apply for my LC, once I transfer from tooney Rxcy to Sams Pharmacy.
... You have to restart the process once you change your employer. Moving within or outside state doesn't matter. Also, there is no waiting period, you can start right away.

3. Is it advisable for me to stay in same state Nevada with Sams Pharmacy, till I get LC approval, or can I file in Arizona simultaneously, since the processing in Arizona is much faster on RIR. (NEvada processing is slowest, but Arizona is the fastest)
... You can file more then one LC. Also, go for state which is faster.

4. For filing of my LC in Arizona, do I have to be physically working there?
... No.

5. Can I be working in Nevada with Sams pharmacy and wait for my LC approval in Arizona?
... It's possible.

6. Since, nevada processing is slowest, but Arizona is the fastest, would it be possible for us to file for my LC from both states?
... It's possible.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hopeful, R.Ph

Thanks a Lot !

:p Thanks a lot, usnycus ! You really did help me a lot by making this myserty bit simpler. Really appreciate it.

Best Rgds
Rxindy

Hi My wife is writing her FPGEC exam in April 1st 2016 can she be eligible for applying for H1B in 2016 as her results are going to come by May 2016 so she can show the certificate before her H1B process is completed.