H1 Transfer in Jan 26th, 2007 - no updates till now

nissan_2007

I applied for H1 transfer and got receipt number in jan last week 2007.

Service center - california
Notice date - Jan 26th, 2007
Status - case received and Pending :(

I still see no updates on my case. says case received and pending. Does any one know how long will it take to get the approval.
Its been more than 3 months now and i don't see and updates.
I appreciate your help

All you can do is wait and see the response. I have'd such situation. therefore I advise to wait but nothing. mukesh, rahasiam.com

Receipt date jan 11th

My receipt date is Jan 11th and still no news. In the website it says Case recieved and pending. Please update if you get your approval or any email.

Got an RFE today

Hi,

Mine is a 7th year extension. Receipt date: Jan 26th 2007. I saw couple of LUDs last week:

LUD 1: Jan 30 2007
LUD 2: May 14 2007
LUD 3: May 15 2007
RFE Received: May 22 2007

Got RFE notice via email yesterday

I also got an email yesterday stating that I need to submit further evidence. Waiting to see what's this about.:mad:

hi guys:

My H1b transfer is even worse. My notice date is 12/29/06. The LUD is on 5/8/07, but case status is still case received and pending. No REF and no email from USCIS. Is there something seriously wrong in my case? :(
Usually it only takes about 90 days to get approved.

nissan_2007: Did you hear anything from USCIS these days? Have you or your employer tried to contact uscis after 3 months?

Very appreciate your answer!

my h1transfer case still worst

i had applied h1 transfer to company B on dec 14 to nebraska. then got RFE, when we responded to RFE, the case got transfered to California. Now, the case status is 'response to RFE received and pending'. Since it is more than 6 months, how long should we consider being legal. however i have valid i-94 until 07sep this year. Any comments!!

Response to nissan_2007

It seems they don't update web information very frequently. My H-1B petition has been approved and I have received the approval notice although the case status on website is still shown as pending!!!
I think you should call up cust service at USCIS and talk to them. When I called, the representative repeated the online case status but asked me to call again if I don't receive any update even 90 days after the date of filing.

Good luck!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I applied for H1 transfer and got receipt number in jan last week 2007.

Service center - california
Notice date - Jan 26th, 2007
Status - case received and Pending

I still see no updates on my case. says case received and pending. Does any one know how long will it take to get the approval.
Its been more than 3 months now and i don't see and updates.
I appreciate your help