H1 revoke while I140 pending

WaitingStamping

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My 6-year of H1B is expiring July2007 with Company A. My I140 is pending with Company A and I am expecting it to be approved this month.

The problem is Company A has lost the client therefore Company A is revoking my H1B on May 10th 2007(in 3 weeks) and Company B is transferring my H1B. Company A has agreed to give me the copy of I140 once it is be approved. I want to wait till I receive my approved I140 so I can apply a 3-year extension. Here are my questions.

(1) Will I be out of status immediately once Company A revokes my H1B or will I have some grace period?

(2) Can I send my H1B transfer now from Company B to get 1-year extension and send the approved copy of I140 from Company A while my H1B transfer is in process to get 3 year extension?

(3) Is there any way to convert 1-year extension to 3-year extension once transfer is approved or I simply have to wait for next year?

(4) Can I travel outside USA if my H1B is revoked from Company A but the visa stamp on my passport from Company A is valid and my H1B transfer with Company B is pending? If Yes, what do I have to show upon entering USA?

Thanks