H1 queries

Berry2009

Dear Sir,
I am going to take a research associate position at a university and need to transfer my current H-1 from a Computer firm. The current salary is $40K, the offer from the uninversity is $38k. Is it a problem or any issues, Pls let me know

As long as the offered salary is no less than the required prevailing wage of the offered position, there should not be a problem in the salary aspect. The fact that your current salary is greater than the new job salary don't matter. See more details of H1B at us-immigrationvisa.com/work-visa/h-1b.

I am a foreign pharmacist and recieved FPGEC. One independent pharmacy is offering me an intern position. This independent pharmacy opened 3 months before. My query is that whether the owner of the pharmavcy can sponsor me for such a new business. What are the other conditions which an employer have to fulfill to sponsor H1B. Is there any miminul limit of his income to offer H1B to the candidate.

Hi My wife is writing her FPGEC exam in April 1st 2016 can she be eligible for applying for H1B in 2016 as her results are going to come by May 2016 so she can show the certificate before her H1B process is completed.