H1 Processing Doubt.. Help me..

rajiv3268

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My consultant applied for H1 this year in Masters Quota. By the time I applied I didnt have my transcripts. After sometime my consultant said he got a query and by that time I had my transcripts and I sent them to him. He said he replied to the query with my transcripts and diploma. Now, when I go online to check my case status it says Application type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER and in the case status it says: Application received and pending. Does anyone know whats happening with my application? I am very much worried. I know nothing about this visa terms and rules. Some one please help me! I heard that I290B is some sort of appeal after initial denial of H1 visa issuance. Is this true? Some one please help. My application is at Nebraska service center. I dont know how long it takes to process it. Im confused and totally lost !!! Help me !!!

Sincere Thanks.

did u receive any followup ?

Hi Friends,

My consultant applied for H1 this year in Masters Quota. By the time I applied I didnt have my transcripts. After sometime my consultant said he got a query and by that time I had my transcripts and I sent them to him. He said he replied to the query with my transcripts and diploma. Now, when I go online to check my case status it says Application type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER and in the case status it says: Application received and pending. Does anyone know whats happening with my application? I am very much worried. I know nothing about this visa terms and rules. Some one please help me! I heard that I290B is some sort of appeal after initial denial of H1 visa issuance. Is this true? Some one please help. My application is at Nebraska service center. I dont know how long it takes to process it. Im confused and totally lost !!! Help me !!!

Sincere Thanks.

any followup did u receive .. i have a relative in the same situation .. do let me know please.