H1 premium transfer - Employer Bluff??

abi_xyz

Hi,
I'm transfering my H1 from emp A to emp B. emp B said he will do a premium process and agreed on terms. It has been 7 working days and there is no reciept for my transfer. All my friends told that usually in premium you will get reciept in 3days to 7 days. Now mu gut feeling is that this emp B is bluffing with me and just applied for normal H1 transfer. Is there anyway I can find the status or any details about my transfer.
Please advice me.
Thnaks in advance.
Regards,
abi:confused: :confused:

I-129 Question

I am due to apply for my H1B extension.
What should I add as Prior Petition # or Application receipt # for the Q#4 on form I-129
My
I-485 application is pending
I-140 is approved
EAD is approved
Travel Document Approved
Thanks in advance for your reply

If you don't have a filing # it is very difficult to find out the status of your petition. If your employer or attorney provides e-mail address in I-907, electrical version of receipt will be sent usually in a couple of days after the petition reached the USCIS.

Hi,
I'm transfering my H1 from emp A to emp B. emp B said he will do a premium process and agreed on terms. It has been 7 working days and there is no reciept for my transfer. All my friends told that usually in premium you will get reciept in 3days to 7 days. Now mu gut feeling is that this emp B is bluffing with me and just applied for normal H1 transfer. Is there anyway I can find the status or any details about my transfer.
Please advice me.
Thnaks in advance.
Regards,
abi:confused: :confused: